Saturday, January 17, 2015

Wamego Woolfest

   Yes, y'all.... I know. I have been shamefully neglecting this blog. In my defense, I *have* been extremely busy at work and I haven't been inspired as much. However, since making the trek to Wamego Woolfest with some good friends today, I feel a bit more inspired =)
   What is the Wamego Woolfest? Well, its a place you can go to find new yarn to add to your stash, new fiber to spin, baskets to lay all your projects in & a place to take several different classes on fiber/yarn/color theory and more!
   For me, it was my first time. I as a Wamego Woolfest Wewbie so to speak!Yes, y'all, I said 'Wewbie' in place of 'Newbie'. Let's give Lisa a big THUMP on the head and move on =D
   For me, I was just taking it all in today. And capturing it all in with sneaky pictures taken from my camera phone =) I think I can sum up the trip with:
   1. Arrive at the threatre its held at. Audrey makes grand gesture of enthusiasm as I inadvertently catch the doll behind her. Which, by the way, makes Audrey look like she has someone standing on her head =D
   2. I sneakily follow my friends and snap pics of them fondling yarn.
   3. We take an early lunch and one of my friends taunt me with her delicious smelling cinnamon pastry since I am on a carb/sugar free diet.
   4. I sneakily take more pics of fondling of yarn. And well, sniffing of yarn. And see that some of the knitting/fiber frenzie starts at an early age.
  
   Check out the below link for pix =)


https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ryq2laz0t5mykb8/AACwEHd0i7tzvOu90jyHRzOra



No comments: