Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lace & You Tube

Yup, y'all! This is actually *knitting* related lol I know my husband says I hate knitting, but I generally don't  if all is going well =) Or if someone else is knitting something for me. Or if I buy something knitted. Or if I am admiring a page in a magazine that has something knitted, or...

Well, you get my point =)

I am NOT an experienced knitter like my friend Dee Anna. Seriously. I know she thinks I am trying to be nice just to have her knit something for me, but I am REALLY impressed with her dedication and her talent.


ANYWOOOO!!


I have restarted my lace project about 3 times already, and if it wasn't for my stubborn nature, I would throw it to the side and pretend it never even got started =) BUT, I decided that *maybe* if I googled You Tube vids of yarn overs that *maybe* it could help me.


I do not want to sound bad to the long-term knitters out there - but what DID y'all do before You Tube? lol Seriously, seeing a picture in a book is not the same as seeing it on You Tube. UNLESS you are already an experienced knitter! Which I am not....


So to keep this blog post short - thank you! You Tube!


I *may* be able to finish this lace project yet =)

No comments: