Thursday, May 19, 2011

Air Guitar?

Well, y'all, if I wasn't already busy I would be busy checking this out tonite =) Kinda reminds me of the Blue Man group with no props - just dancing and acting like they are playing some bad a$$ guitar riffs lol In addition, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't know how to play guitar and therefore even play air guitar badly (husband says my hands are not at ALL where they should be when a person is actually playing a guitar), I would enter! Altho, I do know of a couple of guys who stand on the corner by 'Little Caesars' pizza place that practice on an almost daily basis. Methinks they should join! Or maybe they have and thats why they have such skillz!! hehe

How is this art related? Heck - y'all don't think dancing can be an art? =)

http://usairguitar.com/

No comments: