Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Brookside Art Festival/Studio Trip

No pics of this event y'all! I tried to take a pic of some stuff in a booth once we got there, but the gal was NOT happy with me doing so. Soo.... I got terribly paranoid about taking any pics after that lol I guess I could have taken some at the Studio, as they are relaxed/easygoing - but got a little sidetracked there trying to buy something that I am hoping will get me back on track with my knitting =) Could have take pics during lunch at Blancburgers maybe, too - but figured thats a terribly rude thing of me to do. I know I am not the most graceful when it comes to eating - would hate to have someone taking pics of my horrid eating habits lol

Anywhooo! Have decided I am going to try knitting lace - woot! GO ME =) Gonna use the below pattern, so we shall see how it turns out. Anyone knit lace much? Do you like or dislike it? Should I be finding bulkier projects to knit? lol

http://brookenelson.com/leafscarfpattern.html

No comments: