Monday, October 29, 2012

Hobby Lobby

 
Going to Hobby Lobby can be fun for the crafter - whether you knit, bead, scrapbook or even are looking to just decorate your home =) I have made two recent trips there in the past few months, and both have been with my *very* good friend. Well, ok.....there was a third trip there, but that was with my husband and that was more a learning experience into his idiosyncrasies that - despite almost 10 years of marriage, I still don't know all about.

Anyway....each time my friend and I go there, we always find stuff that amuse us for one reason or the other. The first time, however, we came across the aisle with the feather boas and.... well... we both had to try some on of course. Although, my friend looked pretty darn groovy when she posed - so despite the odd looks from other customers & their employees, I had to take a picture to capture the moment =D

LUV hanging out with this gal!!

No comments: