Monday, June 28, 2010

CRAFT Beer?

Yeah, I know this is a tad off the typical blog post I write, but I have been a googlin' maniac these last few days. First, it was to see what kind of things people knit for the 4th of July (which I subjected the knitters to on Ravelry.com btw lol). Tonite? Well, it was unintentional coming up with the beer thing, but when I typed in crafts, the 6th thing down was 'craft beer', which made me chuckle =) I suppose the definition of craft is 'the skilled practice of a practical occupation', so making beer fits right in! Altho, I am not sure my ability (my VERY limited ability) to knit has become a practical occupation - there isnothing practical about it. And I am certainly not good enuf to have it be an occupation lol

But anywhoo! Jut in case you are all curious about 'Craft Beer', here is the link for ya lol

http://www.craftbeer.com/

No comments: